Community school - register child for admission
At the end of the first semester of grade 4, the teachers issue a primary school recommendation for each child. In this recommendation, the teachers state which type of secondary school the child should attend after primary school. This primary school recommendation is based on an overall pedagogical assessment. This takes into account
- the child's previous learning and performance development,
- the child's learning and working behaviour and
- learning potential.
Together with the primary school recommendation, you will also receive the half-year information for grade 4.
As the parent or guardian, you decide which type of secondary school your child will attend. The decision is binding for the school administration.
the community school you have chosen
All pupils receive a recommendation for the community school. It is included in the recommendations for the other types of school.
You must register your child at the community school of your choice.
You can find information about registration on the homepage or in the school's secretary's office.
The school will confirm your admission in writing.
Registration dates for the school year2024/2025:
- for pupils following the primary school recommendation: Tuesday, 05 March 2024 until Friday, 08 March 2024
- for pupils participating in the special advisory procedure: until Wednesday, 10 April 2024
- Proof of identity of the child, e.g. identity card, child passport, birth certificate
- Form sheets for the admission procedure for the Orientierungsstufe
- Primary school recommendation
Please note: You do not need to submit the half-yearly information of class 4 for registration if the child is of compulsory school age in Baden-Württemberg.
19.10.2023; Kultusministerium Baden-Württemberg