Commercial Register - Inspection
You will receive information about corporations (GmbH, AG), partnerships (OHG, KG) or sole traders as well as facts and legal relationships that are important in business life.
Example: the names of the persons authorised to represent the registered company.
The commercial register is an official register. It is kept electronically.
Notice: Small traders can register voluntarily and acquire the status of a merchant upon registrationmerchant status.
- for the keeping of the commercial register: the register court in whose register district the merchant's place of business or the company's registered office is located
- for registration for the electronic data retrieval procedure via the joint register portal of the Länder
Note: In Baden-Württemberg, the register courts are the local courts of Freiburg, Mannheim, Stuttgart and Ulm.
- You can access the data online.
- You can inspect the commercial register in person during office hours at the office of one of the four registry courts.
- for inspection at the register court: none
- for the electronic retrieval procedure via the register portal of the Länder: None
10.01.2023 Justizministerium Baden-Württemberg