Melderegister - Request online information
If you are looking for a specific person, you can retrieve certain data from the civil register online.
You will receive the following data of the person you are looking for:
- First name and surname,
- Degree of doctor,
- current addresses,
- if applicable, the fact that the person you are looking for is deceased.
Komm.ONE on behalf of the cities and municipalities
- Before you submit the application, you must identify yourself via the online ID function
- Your identity card,
- Your eID card or
- Your electronic residence permit.
- It must be possible to clearly establish the identity of the requested person with the data you have provided in the application.
- The information must not conflict with any interests of the requested person that are worthy of protection.
- Call up the online information service.
- Identify yourself.
- Enter the data of the person you are looking for.
- After payment, you will receive a PDF document with the requested data in your service account mailbox.
The costs incurred consist of:
- Municipal fee: EUR 5.00 and
- technical operating costs: EUR 2.60 (plus VAT).
You will also be charged for a search request if it is not possible to obtain information from the population register because, for example, the person you are looking for could not be located.
The specific costs incurred in your case will be calculated and displayed in the course of the application.
27.02.2023; Innenministerium Baden-Württemberg